January 14, 2013

Tool Tip

Have you ever had to measure something with a tape measure and then had to bend the tape because the case got in the way? 


Yeah, me too.  Then I felt like an idiot when I discovered this.  Flip over your tape measure.


Look right where I circled.  It tells you the length of your tape measure.  So, when you hit a wall, stop and then add the length of your tape measure.  Mine is 3 1/2 inches.


Not all tape measures are equipped with this handy little info...but they seriously should be. 

Does anyone else have a tape measure with this?

1 comment:

  1. lol, no I did not know that. I just looked at the one I have in my desk-drawer and apparently its 65mm long. This information will come in handy, because I just hate it when I am measuring something on my own, and then I have to bend the tap and the other end snaps and rolls up and I have to do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...