May 28, 2012

A Day To Remember

I hope you are taking advantage of spending time with your loved ones this Memorial Day weekend and take the time to remember what today is for and are able to teach it to your children.

4th Infantry Division Memorial, Fort Hood

I will forever be grateful that my husband has served our country and come home to me safely.  I know there are many men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice for love of this country and to them, I will always have a place in my heart. 

1st Cavalry Division Memorial, Fort Hood

So, please take the opportunity today to remember all those who have served our country. 

I want to say thank you to all the men and women who are currently serving and have served.  Thank you!  Without your sacrifices and the sacrifices of your family, we would not be the country we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...