January 31, 2012

Photo 366 #5

January 24 - A pretty little flower that Maben pointed out on the way to school.  He even picked some to give to his teachers.  I have the sweetest little boy!


January 25 - I neat looking design in the leaf of a plant.  Not sure what kind of plant it was, but I like the way it looks.


January 26 - Love the graffiti on the back of this sign.  Do you really think they would prosecute someone spreading some "Love?"


January 27 - Colton was trying to "fly" like his brother on the swing.  So cute.  Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out fast enough when Maben was pushing his brother's butt to show him how to really fly.


January 28 - A sharp shinned hawk decided to swoop right in front of my car while I was backing out of my driveway.  He landed in my neighbor's tree, so I got out and took A LOT of pictures.  He didn't mind.


January 29 - Colton was released from the stroller temporarily at the local home and garden show to enjoy some coloring on a spinning paper plate.


January 30 - Either a double breasted cormorant or a neotropic cormorant sitting on some power lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...