January 10, 2012

Photo 366 #2

I found it quite easy this week to remember to pick up my camera.  It might have something to do with my new camera bag that I got from hubby for Christmas, more about that another time.

January 3 - I revisited the same rock wall after some fresh snow fall.  I'm not sure if I prefer it with snow, or no snow.


January 4 - Squeezing in some pics of the kiddos with their grandparents.  It was our last day in Vermont :(


January 5 - This is how we roll at Target.


January 6 - Enjoying the beautiful fall like weather on the walk home from school. 


January 7 - Looking at the wood print blocks that my in-laws gave me for Christmas.  Can you guess how I feel about them?


January 8 - One very tired boy on playoff Sunday.  Go Broncos!


January 9 - Admiring the bubbles that were being made by water drops falling from the trees into mud puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...