January 25, 2012

Decorative Rocks

Last year I painted some rocks, you might even remember my lady bug rock.  Anyways, I had prepped a bunch of the rocks with gesso and never got around to painting them.  Instead of painting them, I sharpied them.


I love the way they turned out.  Most of the colors laid very flat on the surface and didn't give me a lot of lines.  The greens seemed to give me the most trouble, but I don't mind the look of the "lines."


This was is definitely my favorite of the set.  It's Maben's favorite too!  He declared that he is going to take them to school to give his teachers.


I am definitely going to need to do more of these with markers.  It is so much faster than hand painting all the details.

Linking this up over at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...