January 7, 2012

2012 is the year of...

Creativity! 

I have decided that this will the be the year that I really bust out and put my best creative foot forward.  This last year has helped tremendously.  This blog has helped tremendously.  I really feel like I have busted through that creative block and have more ideas than I can possibly entertain.  I am finding inspiration everywhere.

This is a very exciting feeling.

When I started this blog, it was because I was lacking that feeling.  The part of me that saw the possibility, the dream, the beauty in ordinary places.  I have it back and I never want to let go of it.

I have been painting again, I will share them next week.

I am excited to challenge myself with my photo 366.  I look forward to that and hope that you do too.


I won an online class from Alisa Burke.  I have been working on that and it's fantastic.  If you need the artistic motivation to get you sketching again and the ideas flowing, I would recommend her class.  We are only 6 days in and I am having a lot of fun with it.


Tonight I get to start my first of 8 stained glass classes.  Every Saturday evening for the next 8 Saturdays I will get to create, in uninterrupted bliss!!!  I am so incredibly excited for this.  My first project up is a lofty one, a piece to hang above our new front door (which still needs to be installed).  Here is a peak of some of the prep work.




I will go into more detail on my window project in the coming weeks as it progresses.  For now, I see lots of cutting and grinding in my future.

Anyone else dedicating this year to something special or amazing?

2 comments:

  1. And a little thank you to the Husband who is willing to take the kids while you have those creative moments... Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...