September 20, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #23

While in the Cleveland Airport a while ago, Maben saw a ping pong ball run.  He loved it, he has dreams about it, and he occasionally asks to fly on an airplane so we can go watch it again.  While, I love to travel, I don't want to travel for the soul purpose of hanging out in an airport watching balls bounce, roll and weave through a maze of obstacles.  This got me thinking about a marble run that was given to me when Maben was far too young to use it.  Colton is old enough to hopefully not put the marbles in his mouth, so I felt it safe to bring it down out of the closet, dust it off and set it up.


Both boys are in LOVE with it.  I have set it up at least once a day since bringing it out of the closet and they never get tired of it.  They are mesmerized by the marbles traversing through the run.  Seriously, one of the best toys ever.  An oldie but definitely a goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...