April 21, 2011

Blast From the Past: Looking Beyond

I have been busy working on something that I hope to show you tomorrow, but in the mean time I will show you a blast from my past.  I did this painting back in 2006 while suffering from insomnia caused by steroids given to me when I injured my foot.  I had been watching a documentary about crop circles, which inspired the tattoos.  The woman is a combination of 5 different celebrities.  Don't ask which ones because I really don't remember.  This painting sold at my very first (and only) One Man Show.


I have been asked the meaning behind the painting, "Looking Beyond."  To me, it is about not being alone and looking beyond your current situation and into the future.  The future always brings hope, beauty and endless possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...