January 27, 2011

Updated the Blog for February

As you have noticed, I updated my blog.  It's rather pink...and red!  I did this for a few reasons, February not only has Valentine's Day, but it is Heart Month!  Also, in just over a week is National Go Red For Women Day!  Remember on Friday, February 4th to wear red to help spread awareness that heart disease is the number one killer in not only men, but women too!  My mom died from heart disease just over a year ago and I would appreciate seeing as much red as possible next Friday.  Also, if you want to learn more about Heart month, click on the banner in the top right section of my blog or the one at the bottom of this post.  I will have the banner on my blog from now until the end of February.   

1 comment:

  1. What a great cause and I love how you pulled it into your blog design--thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...