January 1, 2011

Departing Vermont

Yesterday, I found myself and the family departing Vermont and heading back to our life in Texas.  It was a great vacation and we all had a wonderful time.  I took an amazing amount of photographs and I am so happy that I got to share some of my favorites with all my blog readers.  I personally love photographs because I have a horrible memory.  I love to know that I am preserving memories that might fade away with time.  I know that I currently do not have many blog readers right now, but hope that with this new year I will find many more. 

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I closed out my year wonderfully and hope to find the beginning of 2011 a very inspiring one.  I hope that all my readers find inspiration and passion.  I will leave you all with a great photo of a sunrise in Vermont, from the deck of my in-laws house.  This was taken the last morning we spent in Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...