November 27, 2010

I ♥ Power Tools

Something that you will soon discover about me...my absolute love for power tools.  I love the noise, the power, the confidence, the ability to destroy and create.  My husband also shares a love for power tools, even though once upon a time I did own more and know more about them.  The tide has shifted and my husband is more knowledgeable than I and I am okay with that.

We took a pen turning class at our local Woodcraft store for an early Valentine's day date.  We both loved it and soon my husband found all the tools we would need in order to do it in our own garage.  Tonight I got to enjoy the garage and turned a pen.  I loved it.  It's been over a month since I have been out playing with the power tools and it felt so great to get back out there.

Here is what I turned tonight on the lathe.  It is a Magascan Ebony slimline pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...